5-TOP JOE BIDEN BLUNDERS
With a documented history of goofs, blunders, Freudian slips, malapropisms, whatever you want to call them, it's a wonder Joe Biden hasn't had his mouth sewn shut and slapped with gaffe tape.
He was in rare form recently with two instant classics.
First he let the F-word fly on open mic while introducing the President, mocking the audience for uproariously cheering healthcare.
Then on St. Patrick's Day while commemorating the Irish Prime Minister's dead mom, he confused her for his dead dad. As to which parent is actually dead, I'm still confused.
5 GOOFS ONLY JOE BIDEN COULD MAKE!
1) At a 2008 rally, to Missouri Sen. Chuck Graham: "Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." Chuck Graham has been in a wheelchair since 1981.
2) Later to say: "I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS. There's no shame in being tested for AIDS." He failed to mention, both he and the president were known to have AIDS prior to the test!
3) And there was his racist remark "You can't go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." (He meant to say that he was joking... about Native American casinos!)
4) Once while moderating the Senate, he declined to issue a tie-breaking vote to end a filibuster because he didn't want to leave his desk. The first to arrive that day, and perhaps tired, he realized much later he'd forgotten to wear pants.
5) In what became a trend, he later got himself locked out of the White House at 3 a.m., naked. He had to steal a pair of sweatpants off the White House clothesline then have the Secret Service sneak him back in.
Keep the hits coming, Joe.