CATS IN THE NEWS!
Scholars have finally answered an age old question, one that has plagued man since the dawn of time, a curiosity in the same league as gravity, electricity, evolution or nuclear physics. Get ready.
Yes, it took them three-plus years to determine that cats drink efficiently. I could have told them that ages ago, when I walked in on my family cat Mozart drinking from a straw.
Which brings to mind other:
USELESS MYSTERIES FOR M.I.T. TO SOLVE!
1) What's the difference between Jelly and Jam?
2) Who was the boss? Tony or Angela?
3) What's so special about Modelo Especial?
4) How did Jeremy Piven grow his hair back?
5) What's the deal with shopping carts?
6) Where does Ann Coulter hide when the sun comes up?
7) Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
...and if cats are your bag, please:
8) Tell me how Garfield eats lasagna like this...